Academic Requirement & Enrollment Registration Process
Applicants must possess a high school diploma or GED (General Education Development) and must attain 18 years of age prior to the start of classes.
Applicants should have English language fluency as all classes will be taught in English
Individuals applying for this course are required to appear for an interview with an admissions counselor.
Steps in the Application Process & Enrollment Registration:
1. Submission of Application Form along with the $100 application fee
2. Review of Student Application by School Administrators and Faculty
3. Interview with Prospective Student
4. Response to the Application – Written email/letter confirmation from AAA
5. Within 14 days of Acceptance ~ Complete Enrollment Forms
7. Pay initial payment of $500.00 SEAT RESERVATION (Applied to Tuition)